SALISBURY, Md., December 8, 2022 – On November 16, 2022 Project Opportunity conducted its Third Annual Business Pitch Competition for graduates of our program. We are pleased to announce the winners of the competition:
Early Start-Up Category:
- Lindsay Kinslow – CEO Optimal Business Solutions – $5000.00 Award
- Mollie Nelson – CEO Wilde Lake Botanicals LLC – $2500.00 Award
- Krystal Waters-Howard – CEO Sky Krystal Krafts $500.00 Award
Established Business Category:
- Samuel Acquah – CEO A.B. Consulting, LLC – $15,000.00 Award
- Adrienne Somerville – CEO Somerville Consulting Group – $6,000.00 Award
- Victoria Buggs – CEO Center for Health Education and Safety Specialists LLC – $2000.00 Award
- Danielle Johnson – CEO The Platinum Gallery, LLC – $500.00 Award
We would like to acknowledge and thank the Business Pitch Competition Judges:
- Carlene Cassidy – CEO Philip and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation.
- Ryan Del Gallo – Business Consultant, Maryland Small Business Development Center, Northern Region.
- Tim Wilson – Vice President, Finance Think Consulting
- Tiffany Davis – Owner, Washington Accounting Services, Inc., and Project Opportunity Facilitator for Southern Maryland and Prince George’s County.
- Joel C. Bakal, Chief Financial office, H&M Wagner and Sons Foodservice
Project Opportunity has formed an Educational Partnership with Pitch Creator to provide the Pitch Creator Foundation Course to program graduates to assist them in preparing for the Project Opportunity Annual Business Pitch Competition. Business pitch participants were provided the Pitch Creator Foundation Course at no charge along with eight (8) hours of individual coaching/mentoring by our facilitators. Special thanks to our Business Pitch Coaches:
- Brenda Dilts, Owner Next Step LLC and Senior Project Opportunity Facilitator for Anne Arundel and Howard Counties.
- Patricia Newby, President Strategic Business Partnership and Project Opportunity Precentor for classes in Baltimore City, Anne Arundel, and Howard Counties.
- Warline Bryant, Chief Executive Officer, BHL Group, LLC. and Project Opportunity Facilitator for Harford County
- Elizabeth Doubleday, President Doubleday Concepts, LLC and Project Opportunity Presenter for Classes in Baltimore City, Anne Arundel and Howard Counties
Funding for the Business Pitch Competition was provided by the Philip E and Carol R Ratcliffe Foundation. The Ratcliffe Foundation is based in Annapolis Maryland and operates as a charitable organization designed to encourage and reward entrepreneurship, create jobs and expand economic opportunities.
To learn more, visit the Ratcliffe Foundation at https://www.ratcliffefoundation.com/