ANNE ARUNDEL SPRING 2019 CLASS – After the completion of the orientation session which was attended by twenty (20) veterans and telephonic screening assessments a total of ten (10) veterans were accepted into the program. Here is a summary of their business ventures:
- Janitorial/Custodial Services
- Management Consulting Services
- Athletic Apparel/Merchandise
- Homemade Sausage and Meats
- Event Planning
- Leadership Academy for Nursing
- Food Truck
- Commercial Floor Services
Classes started on March 13, 2019 at the Anne Arundel Community College Arundel Mills Campus.
The Graduation Ceremony was held on May 29, 2019 at the Anne Arundel Community College Arundel Mills Campus. Seven (7) veterans completed the course and graduated. Those business ventures that these graduating veterans are seeking to start or expand are:
- Kaydelon Corporation – Management Consulting Services
- Civility Athletic Gear GAG Sports – Athletic Apparel and Merchandise
- Kleanliness Services LLC – Commercial Cleaning
- Cellar Boar Provisions – Homemade Sausage and Meats
- Affinity One Events – Event Planning
- K’s Eatery Station LLC – Food Truck
- Floors and Nothing More – Commercial Floor Services
Victoria Buggs, Owner of Center for Health Educators and Safety LLC and Anne Arundel Spring Class 2015 Graduate and Jimmy Maldonado, CEO and Founder of Helios Defense Solutions and Anne Arundel Fall 2014 Class Graduate were the Keynote Speakers.
Katina McDonald, a graduate of the Project Opportunity Fall 2014 Class held in Odenton, Maryland and Owner of Photography by Katina McDonald provided the photographic services for the ceremony.
Murraydine Catering, owned by Murraydine Williams a Project Opportunity Anne Arundel Fall 2015 Class Graduate provided the catering services for the Graduation Ceremony.