C&E Pharmacy Services, LLC
C&E Pharmacy Services, LLC is a verified SDVOSB and an SBA certified EDWOSB, and a certified MDot MBE/DBE/SBE, in Annapolis, MD. C&E has over 25 years of progressive and diverse experience providing Pharmacy Administration and Medication Therapy & Disease Management Services, PBM, and Pharmacy Clinical Staff Augmentation. Our commitment to exceed all required standards of quality pharmacy care & customer service enables our consistent provision of superior pharmacy support services.
- Supplies Contract for Pill Crushers for OH VAMC – $4,312.04
- Virtual Pharmacy Outpatient Contract award for W.J.B. Dorn VAMC in Columbia, SC- 1 year $299,000.00
- Virtual Pharmacy Outpatient Contract award for Fresno VAMC, Fresno, CA – 1 year $53,000.00
- Virtual Pharmacy Inpatient Contract award for Robert Dole VAMC, Wichita, KS – 5 year $313,020.00
- Factoring company Southstar Holdings- Line of credit monthly upon release of invoice pending in order to pay staff immediately
- Maryland Dept of Commerce, VA interest free loan- Assisted with paying off outstanding loans and credit cards associated with business set up/ injected capital for operations.
Additional Business Owner Information:
- US Army Medical Services Corps Pharmacy Officer in USAEUR MEDCOM.
- Chief, Pharmacy Services Bad Kreuznach/Dexheim and Baumholder
- Vice President of MCCW-Europe
- International Chair for Service for MCCW-Europe
- Army Meriotorious Service Award and Medal