Decisions Oriented, Inc.
Name: Decisions Oriented, Inc.
Address: 2288 Blue Water Blvd., Suite #310, Odenton, MD 21113
County Location: Anne Arundel
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (443) 201-1960
Project Opportunity Information: Jennifer Luik, Columbia Maryland 2014 Class
Decisions Oriented, Inc., is a service-disabled veteran, minority, woman-owned, certified small business committed to providing premier innovative IT modernization solutions to the federal, state and local government. We specialize in the development of automated business rules and risk framework solutions leveraging advanced technologies and methods driven by smarter processes, automated decisions, and advanced analytics to create Systems of Insights.
Certifications or Licensure:
- Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Certified Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Certified Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Factoring company Southstar Holdings- Line of credit monthly upon release of invoice pending in order to pay staff immediately
- Maryland Dept of Commerce, VA interest free loan- Assisted with paying off outstanding loans and credit cards associated with business set up/ injected capital for operations.
Additional Business Owner Information:
LCDR Jennifer Leong Luik is the CEO and Co-Founder of Decisions Oriented Inc. and a 2014 graduate of Project Opportunity in the Columbia cohort. LCDR Luik is also U.S. Coast Guard Reservist serving the U.S. Coast Guard Atlantic Area Command as a Planning Officer. She has 13 years of service specializing in Naval Engineering, Coast Guard Acquisitions and Incident Command Systems. As an Assistant Chief Engineer, LCDR Luik has served aboard the USCGC STORIS (WMEC-38) out of Kodiak, AK enforcing Maritime and Fisheries law in the Bering Sea. As a Logistics Officer, she also served at the Legacy Sustainment Support Unit (LSSU) in Baltimore, MD support Naval shipyard operations. As a reservist, LCDR Luik has deployed in response to the Deep Water Horizon Oil Spill and Hurricane Sandy.
LCDR Luik has an M.S. in Quality Systems Management and Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt from the National Graduate School and a B.S. in Operations Research and Computer Analysis from the U.S. Coast Guard Academy (2004). LCDR Luik recently completed the Joint Military Professional Education Program at the U.S. Naval War College and is currently working on her M. A. in National Security Strategic Studies in Information Operations.